Max Lucado’s newest book, GRACE: More Than We Deserve, Greater Than We Imagine (Thomas Nelson, September 2012) is getting widespread attention in media during its launch week.
Lucado and GRACE will be featured in national interviews on:
- Rick & Bubba – LIVE interview, Monday, September 17, general market radio show syndicated to more 60+ markets and XM radio
- Fox & Friends – LIVE TV interview, Tuesday, September 18, general market television morning show on Fox News Channel and www.Foxnews.com
- Dave Ramsey Radio – LIVE interview, Wednesday, September 19, general market radio show syndicated to more than 400 stations nationwide including XM and Sirius Radio
- The 700 Club – LIVE TV interview, Thursday, September 20, Christian television morning show syndicated worldwide via The Family Channel and CBN.
- KLOVE-FM – Morning radio show interview, Tuesday, September 19, Christian radio station syndicated to more than 250 stations
- The Bob Dutko Show – LIVE interview, Monday, September 17, Christian radio show syndicated to more than 100 outlets via Crawford Broadcasting
Other recent media coverage of Max Lucado and GRACE include:
- Feature story in San Antonio Express News
- Feature interview on Religion News Service
- Excerpts and coverage in HomeLife Magazine, Leadership Journal Magazine, Stand Firm, Worship Leader Magazine, Preaching Magazine, Huffington Post, In Touch Magazine, Outreach Magazine, Christianity Today Magazine, and ParentLife Magazine.
- Interviews with Turn it Around with Dr. Tim Clinton, IRN/USA Radio Network, Family Life Today, First Person with Wayne Shepherd, Key Life with Steve Brown, Haven Today, and New Life Radio.
GRACE was featured in a worldwide simulcast on September 16, 2012. The two-hour simulcast will be marketed for broadcast to a nationwide network of hundreds of churches and small groups by in:cast events. http://incastevents.com/portfolio/max-lucado-grace/
Max Lucado is the leading inspirational author in United States. His writings have been shaped into bestselling books, videos, devotionals, songs, greeting cards, booklets, Bible studies and commentaries. More than 100 million Lucado products have been printed in 41 languages, including 80 million books to date. During almost 30 years of writing, Lucado’s books have appeared on national bestseller lists such as The New York Times, USA Today, Publishers Weekly and ECPA. Lucado has been featured on countless national media outlets including The Today Show, Good Morning America, Huckabee, and Fox & Friends. Max and his wife of 30 years, Denalyn, call San Antonio, Texas, home. Max has served the people of Oak Hills Church for 25 years. http://www.maxlucado.com
A subsidiary of Harper Collins, Thomas Nelson is the world’s largest Christian publisher, providing multiple formats of inspirational books, Bibles and digital content in more than 100 countries and 85 different languages.